Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
http://www.skyline-owners
1,278 Posts
I have got the b2 & it is a fantastic piece of kit (has saved me on 2 occassions with lasers from police cars behind me late at night !!).
Has basically got all the usual gismos:

A) Fixed cameras - all types including latest truvelos, specs etc - voice or beep - voice tells you how far it is away & the camera speed limit. Updates as you get closer. if you are under the speed it shuts up which is quite nice
B) Distance measurement ones - as per M6 - where there are say 8 over a 2 mile stretch - will tell you where you are in the sequence 2of 8 3 of 8 etc
C) Laser - will frighten the life out of you by suddenly screaming laser
D) you can get an add on for radar (ie/ jammer) but I have never bothered as if the police find it you are in deep crap apparently

You can pre set the distance warnings ie/ tells you upto say 1000 metres away or lower etc, has school warnings/blackspots etc if you want them on - again you can take them off if not wanted.

In terms of false warnings I think I have had 2 in a year which is bloody good for these. Have a look on an independant site which gives you comparisons,

·
Registered
72 Posts
don't know about the other two, but i've been using the neo for about a year now and it's very good. it picks up absolutely everything and is very accurate on gatsos etc. the only small gripe i have is that it picks up at 400m distance. if you are really shifting then it doesn't give you a lot of time to react. the download updates are reasonable at 4 quid a month.

andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts