Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these for my R32 skyline, i'm guessing it will be the same for a few other models too but unsure as i've only ever owned the R32 :D

They are Amazing Quality and very loud, they come with Cross overs and tweeters that can be mounted anywere.

They come with adaptor plates so they bolt stait into the door panel with no messing :)

They were not cheap, and it shows in the sound they produce.

Will post a few pictures up in a minute.

Clarkey.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The one cross over unit has a bit of corrosion from sitting in the door, i must of had a leaky door seal or something, but don't effect the sound quality what so ever.

These items are like new, the speakers were only used twice, as i never had a stereo in the car that long, only just removed them from the car, the pictures show how good the condidion is, but for some reason my camera is playing up and will not focus in, so sorry about poor quality pictures, the are spotless but the camera has picked al the dust up on them, so bare that in mind.

clarkey.

£80 delivered.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah just realised these are in the wrong section, could a mod kindly move this to the forsale section,

Kind regards,

clarkey.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed this has not been moved, any chance someone can move it or i'm going to have to double post.

Ta.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts