Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last September I went down to VB Japan with my mate for a jolly with all those lovely Jap cars.

I was looking for a car but had no intention to buy one UNTIL they rolled out a gleaming Silver R33 GTS25t. 25k on the clock and in pristine condition. Thump went my jaw and bang went bank balance cause I bought the beast. Don't get me wrong, I'm as happy as a paedophile in a playground with it but I paid £13k. I'm constantly looking around and sometimes feel it was a good deal, but then I see GTS's for what is in comparison peanuts.

Am I a numpty for paying this?!?!?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reg 1996.
It had been in country since 17.5k and I got it at 25k
Completely standard with the exception of a set on gleaming chrome wheels.
Fully BIMTA approved

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Why is that sad? It looks as mint as a very mint thing. What figures did you get on the rollers? You probably paid top money but if you are happy, what the.......

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's under performing at the moment 177.4 at wheel. about 145 torque

Took it down Option last Sat and found out that her lambda is shot through, but that's getting replaced tomorrow.

That should save me some petrol and restore her to max (but standard) power, which I hope will be about 200phb atw, which will be nice!:D

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Nice GT-S

Very clean. The front bumper doesn't look standard & the wheels look good. Being a low mileage GTS, and a mint example, possibly you paid a couple of k over, but hell, if the interior's as good as the outside and it had a solid service history, I'd say a good buy.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers people, you've made me feel a whole lot better. Got the lambda sensor doen and she flies!!!! Sunny weather, good looking woman and a skyline...life is great!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whats the guy trying to say in this photo?

The car looks great though, I wouldnt feel too bad about paying for a real minter like that.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Swiss Tony!

Testing a car on a Dynamometer is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First you warm her up, check her fluids, then you strap her down and make her scream!

·
Registered
303 Posts
He's trying to say he's an aussie with really really bad hair :D

323GT-X said:
Whats the guy trying to say in this photo?

The car looks great though, I wouldnt feel too bad about paying for a real minter like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts