Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me of a single holed pintle cap is going to be a huge difference to pintle cap with 4 holes?

Reason I ask is I managed to get hold of a replacement injector but the pintle cap is different in that it's one hole.

I have detschwerks 550cc with the four holes on them and got a replacement, that I believed would be the same. Turns out it's different by this, it was only going to be a stop gap until I can get hold of some sards etc but was curious as I'll be moving the car on this injector provided it runs ok but is it going to be a big issue?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No you should be fine, it's mixing the two I was questioning bud.

Although thinking about it surely you could change the pintle cap in my situation and be ok?? If that's a retarded question I apologise!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol no worries dude.

I know they can be changed, but not sure if it can be done on one that already has a set pintle cap??? I wouldn't have thought it'd be that different. As underneath it all i assume the injectors are very similar...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I have a set of 5 Deautchworks injectors due to one failing, I was going to send them back and have it replaced but I can sell them as a set of 4 for the 200sx owners out there. Leaving one spare ;) All that matters is what flow rates yours have and are they close enough to match the one I have spare ?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly what i've just done fella. If you fancy selling me it id appreciate it.

Also had the idea of sending them back but its far to much, more then half they're new value in the end!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flow rates im not concerned about for the minute as im literally going to be moving the car 10 miles if that and i certainly won't be abusing it as its not 100% ready as im aiming for a remap anyway.

So i'll have the injectors cleaned etc etc.

Out of interest what are you looking for for all five?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.