Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I'm new here and this is my first post(Sorry to the admins if its not in the correct section!!)

I am in the process of importing an R34 to Canada and I was wondering a few things...

I'm looking for a GTT with fairly low mileage (50-100k KMS), manual trans, no accidents and overall fairly clean and ideally with a FMIC. I've noticed some "GTTs" that the importer has been sending me has two different center consoles, one with the 3 Gauge cluster, and some with just a flat area with nothing.

I'm wondering if all turbo models came with the gauge cluster and perhaps someone just added a turbo to a GT model or if the GTTs came with no cluster as well? Also if anyone has any insight in things I should be concerned with/looking out for with these cars I'd love to hear it! Pricing is looking like it will be around 25-30k CAD ready to roll. Does this sound accurate?

Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
The examples without the 3 gauge cluster will probably be GT models, the N/A variant. So perhaps they started life as N/A and an owner did an aftermarket Turbo conversion?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts