Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, bought myself a NOS kit from the US a month or so back. Its a Direct Port kit for 6cyl inline injected engines, so perfect for our RB's. NOS part no is FINOS 05040 - FI.

Its a complete kit including various jets etc, the lowest I believe being a 50HP shot, and highest being 250.
Never installed, I just opened it to have a look. Complete fitting instructions and setting up/tuning guide also included.

Any questions or offers are welcome.

Go on, you know you want that blue bottle!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Will it go in a r33 gtst and what u after am i right in saying wet nos sprays noz in with fuel aswell ????

and what u after for it ??? as may be interested

lee

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'll

go in any inline six cylinder with fuel injection, so yes, it will fit an R32 GTS-T. Wet systems do indeed mix with fuel. It gets plumbed into the plenum, its like six extra injectors. There is a tap for the threads included. It has a fuel solenoid to make sure it gets the fuel required too, which is jetted into the plenum with the NOS gas.

Cost me over £400 plus nearly a hundred to the tax man, so open to offers really.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Whos it made by made and what sort offers are you hoping for yourself as i'll offer you £100:p Nah joking but PM if u like and give us an idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts