Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i may get it tommoz? if not i dont know when? dont get me wrong it looks a gud system, but customer sevice hasnt been the best. i phoned at one today asking bout the decat and was told was busy and will phone me back!

i phone back at bout 5 and spoke to a woman and she try'd her best to help me.

is it just me or would you be abit miffed?

·
Administrator
25,966 Posts
when were you told the parts would have been with you and why start a job if you were unsure you had all the parts??
am only asking because i work in a garage and i wouldnt start a job until all bits were there.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
when were you told the parts would have been with you and why start a job if you were unsure you had all the parts??
am only asking because i work in a garage and i wouldnt start a job until all bits were there.
i second what steve said. i work on aircraft and we never take bits off without having the new bit first.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
was told tuesday. my exhaust was damaged so put it on ramp for when the bits arrived, i work in a garage too. i was depending on apex for there rep to get me all the bits on time. i not say anything else bout it now i guess they had lot of things on mind and being really busy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts