Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did place a quick ad here a couple of months ago, but the car wasn't ready to be dismantled. But its ready now :)

It had a side impact (not that bad, but bad enough). All parts now available. I will email everyone who has already inquired previously.

I'm expecting to be inundated for all the good bits, so please be patient. I'll give priority to anyone who telephones me (01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474). You can also email me at [email protected]

It has a performance exhaust, aftermarket boost gauge and an electronic turbo timer.

The car still drives, so if anyones interested in the engine or gearbox, then you can take it for a quick drive. Its only done 39000 miles (guarenteed !!)

Its a 1995 R33 2.5 GTS type M with manual transmission (in black) by the way.

Thanks

andy stokes

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just in case anyones interested, I have a nice set of Skyline floor mats (set of 5) in grey. £40 if anyones interested.

Thanks

Andy

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
I've just been down to Andys to get my headlamp cluster. Got to say the car is a sad sight. Low mileage absolutely perfect order except for trashed left side. Need any R33 GTS-T bits then give him a shout.

J.

·
Registered
456 Posts
parts

hi
i'm looking for a drivers door wind deflector if you have one (the plastic strip fixed to roof above window) also the plastic cover tray section covering the intercooler and the indicator arm wich turns also the lights on at steering column.Please let me know if you have the parts and you can contact me on the following.

tel 01236-608690
regards dave

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
just wondered if you can pm me with a price for your front calipers please.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave

I have the parts you're after. Please call me on 01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474 to confirm prices etc.

Sarky,

Sorry mate, someones already allocated the callipers.

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only standard bits left I'm afraid.

The rear shelf speakers look quite meaty though. Not sure if they're standard.

Cheers

Andy

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Andyz
Just a quick message to confirm that I will have the turbo timer off you (spoke to you on phone tonight). Will bell you a couple of days before Billing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone needs used Skyline parts and you are going to Billing, then please let me know and I could bring them with me (I'll be on the 300ZX stand)

Will be bringing the turbo timer of course.

Thanks

Andy (01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474 or [email protected])

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to let everyone know that I still have about half the car left, including 17 inch wheels, gearbox, suspension etc etc

The car is completely dismantled and all the parts are ready to go :)

Feel free to call me on 01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474 or at [email protected]

Thanks

Andy

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Andy,

Need side indicators as previously mentioned on the phone.
Let me know when you have 2 available.

Cheers.

J.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nearside ? passengerside rear indicater lense

Hi Andy,
Tried to call your mobile and home phone a few times but no answer or engaged. Anyway I need a Nearside / Passenger side Rear Indicater Lense (I believe that they are integrated with the taillight surround). If you still have this item could you let me know and I will put a cheque straight in the post to you. Contact me on; 07768 562959 or PM me or E mail on
alzone @tattoo53.freeserve.co.uk.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tattooman,

I have the bit you're after. Have replied to your email.

Jamie,

You may want to give me a call around the 9th September (0776 176 3474). May well have the bits you want by then

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
258 Posts
Andy have you got the cross member and how much? also how much for the ECU?

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
need nearside front headlight,near side rear indicator if you still gt em

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I still have the crossmemeber. £60 if you're interested.

No headlights now. I have a complete rear N/S light/indicator unit. I've been told they're worth £100 ?????

Feel free to call or email me (01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474 or [email protected])

Thanks

Andy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts