Skyline Owners Forum banner

Dismantling my crashed R33 GTS - All parts now available

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Trev 
#1 ·
I did place a quick ad here a couple of months ago, but the car wasn't ready to be dismantled. But its ready now :)

It had a side impact (not that bad, but bad enough). All parts now available. I will email everyone who has already inquired previously.

I'm expecting to be inundated for all the good bits, so please be patient. I'll give priority to anyone who telephones me (01634 221783 or 0776 176 3474). You can also email me at geewhizz@onetel.net.uk

It has a performance exhaust, aftermarket boost gauge and an electronic turbo timer.

The car still drives, so if anyones interested in the engine or gearbox, then you can take it for a quick drive. Its only done 39000 miles (guarenteed !!)

Its a 1995 R33 2.5 GTS type M with manual transmission (in black) by the way.

Thanks

andy stokes

See less See more
#4 ·
I've just been down to Andys to get my headlamp cluster. Got to say the car is a sad sight. Low mileage absolutely perfect order except for trashed left side. Need any R33 GTS-T bits then give him a shout.

J.

#5 ·
parts

hi
i'm looking for a drivers door wind deflector if you have one (the plastic strip fixed to roof above window) also the plastic cover tray section covering the intercooler and the indicator arm wich turns also the lights on at steering column.Please let me know if you have the parts and you can contact me on the following.

tel 01236-608690
regards dave

#6 ·
just wondered if you can pm me with a price for your front calipers please.

#14 ·
Nearside ? passengerside rear indicater lense

Hi Andy,
Tried to call your mobile and home phone a few times but no answer or engaged. Anyway I need a Nearside / Passenger side Rear Indicater Lense (I believe that they are integrated with the taillight surround). If you still have this item could you let me know and I will put a cheque straight in the post to you. Contact me on; 07768 562959 or PM me or E mail on
alzone @tattoo53.freeserve.co.uk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.