Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have made my own intake pipe for my rb20de. we were having a new extractor system fitted in the bodyshop i work at that used loads of 75mm alloy pipe. there was some bits left over so thought id put it to some good use. i got a 45 degree bend silicone pipe, a airline fitting for the idle control valve pipe, and a few jubilee clips and had a catch can i was going to put on my r33 gtst

it now sounds loads better and a bit more responsive i would recommend doing this to your n/a

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks really impressive,have u noticed a big difference then in throttle response and how it picks up?also how much did the silicon bends cost and joiners
the silicone pipe cost me £17 and clips and other bits about £5. i have noticed a difference in resposiveness but the sound of the induction roar is 100% better and worth doing it for that alone.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Simple, effecive and it looks good
Nice job mate :bigthumb:

Next mod should be a cold air box with an air intake from the bumper to make the most of the intake and pod filter :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Simple, effecive and it looks good
Nice job mate :bigthumb:

Next mod should be a cold air box with an air intake from the bumper to make the most of the intake and pod filter :)
cheers buddy.
yes that is the next thing im going to do. i have allso removed the carbon canister and put the catch can there to make abit more room for the air box

1 - 6 of 6 Posts