Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me out. I want to tune my skyline with my power fc on the road. Do i just use the fc datalogit kit or would i be better off getting a wideband lambda. Or do i need both. I only have enough cash for one of these at the moment.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
to be honest, road mapping using the commander will be very laborius. Datalogit on a lap top is the way to go. However, a wideband llambda sensor will be needed to make sure you don't go weak on the mixture and you will also need det cans so you can monitor for detonation. I would suggest you hold off until you can afford all three, otherwise if the engine goes bang the repair bill will be a lot more than the cost of the above bits.
Tuning skylines is never going to be cheap!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i hope to tune my girlfriends honda civic as well. It's got an integra type r engine in it. Where is the best place to get all this equipment? Hopefully i can strike a good deal with someone when buying the lot.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
american ebay seems the best place on price to get an innovate wideband kit,that seems to be the most popular one

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok. just priced the lm-1 kit at $350. Fc datalogit at $359. And det cans? Found a thread on how to make a set, didn't find any professional ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts