Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above...also should i remove the gtst badge and that :gay: looking piece of metal behind it that stands out like a sore thumb?
its kind of bothering me now. Would a finer grill suit the front of the car on both parts where the intercooler is and the grill section?
Opinions and suggestions always welcome
:feedback:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Lose them both, I would ;)

If you want to cover up the metal strip instead of replacing the grill, get one of the GTS badges off BigChief :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you seconded that. i think the fogs look tacky anyway. Right, will give me something to do today at the motor club, cheers GB

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its coningsby mate. yeah, they got every tool under the sun, and if they dont, you go to halfords with a traders card, buy it, and the motor club will refund you and have to tool for everyone to use. works great :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Can I come and play? :)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Where did you get them from? I need a pair like that, they look just the right size too.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont see why not mate. have u got palpal? il only charge u the packaging fee, cant be bothered charging for the things, dont even use em lol. Id better look and see if theyre in good nick first, think the ends must be ty-wrapped to the back of the front bumper or something. Il check em today n get back to you mate.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Nice one cheers mate. Ive got paypal so let me know how much you want for them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No worries, Im off out now to take it down the motor club n see if i can remove em lol. Any other suggestions for the front of the car are welcome :D

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
think the GTS25t badge is nice
the standard "S" logo or a "GTR style" GTS badge might be better at covering that sore thumb though
imo the 4 small round lights look shyte esp the ones in the middle :sorry:, i'd lose em, btw whats with the ones on the outside ? looks like they've been sprayed over ?
i'd get enough nice black mesh to cover all vents and the grille up with a similar one

·
Registered
344 Posts
No worries, Im off out now to take it down the motor club n see if i can remove em lol. Any other suggestions for the front of the car are welcome :D
Wish we had a motor club here at Aldergrove!!! Will look for your car next time i'm over mate.

Gav

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Wish we had a motor club here at Aldergrove!!! Will look for your car next time i'm over mate.

Gav

You in the RAF too????

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
I like the gtst badge on the grille so i do, its does need something on that balck piece alright not quite sure what though.

Off topic, that splitter did that come with car or where did you get it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts