Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:attention: hi..was just wondering if any forum users in northern england coud help.i bot a gts-t last week from glen nissan.bacup.it had no history.its grey.reg ends NBV.bbs alloys.18s.large bore ex.apexi ind.last couple mots.rossendale.accrington.any info woud b much ap appp aper .i wood b gratefull.....:iamwithstupid:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
And the award for the most difficult post to read ever goes to....................

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the last bit was meant to be humr....humro........FUNNY...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Don't know the car, but I know the guy who owns the garage you bought it from. He is very straight up and honest - I have bought several cars from him for myself and my family in the last few years and have known him for several years via the UK Supra Owners Group. I know he was very impressed with the Skyline when he had it up for sale and a couple of people on the Supra site were keen on it as well.

Even though I live in the south of the country I have travelled up to his garage to buy a car because I know that I will be treated fairly by him.

I offered to do a straight swap with mine for the one you have bought as yours looks such a clean vehicle. Sadly he declined :shakehead: .

If this is the same car that you have bought then it looks very nice

Attachments

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you know this car

:drivin: yes thats my car.nice pics.thanks for taking time to post them.clever work steph.now ime goin to try and move them to my garage.thanks again

·
Registered
528 Posts
:drivin: yes thats my car.nice pics.thanks for taking time to post them.clever work steph.now ime goin to try and move them to my garage.thanks again
There are some more on the Glen Nissan website, just right click and save them to your pc.

Your car looks really nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.