Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:attention: hi..was just wondering if any forum users in northern england coud help.i bot a gts-t last week from glen nissan.bacup.it had no history.its grey.reg ends NBV.bbs alloys.18s.large bore ex.apexi ind.last couple mots.rossendale.accrington.any info woud b much ap appp aper .i wood b gratefull.....:iamwithstupid:

·
Premium Member
18,543 Posts
And the award for the most difficult post to read ever goes to....................

·
Registered
528 Posts
Don't know the car, but I know the guy who owns the garage you bought it from. He is very straight up and honest - I have bought several cars from him for myself and my family in the last few years and have known him for several years via the UK Supra Owners Group. I know he was very impressed with the Skyline when he had it up for sale and a couple of people on the Supra site were keen on it as well.

Even though I live in the south of the country I have travelled up to his garage to buy a car because I know that I will be treated fairly by him.

I offered to do a straight swap with mine for the one you have bought as yours looks such a clean vehicle. Sadly he declined :shakehead: .

If this is the same car that you have bought then it looks very nice

Attachments

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you know this car

:drivin: yes thats my car.nice pics.thanks for taking time to post them.clever work steph.now ime goin to try and move them to my garage.thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.