Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question - I know its been asked before but I've never really had a straight answer.

I am by no means perfect but I have always been a considerate and gentle guy (some might say a wimp!) and believed that the lady in my life is the most important person. (no I'm not talking abut my Skyline - not totally anyway)

Now breaking up in my second long term relationship - have I lost the plot or what? The reason I have been given is that I'm a great guy and they don't want to hurt me??

Do I cut my losses and just mod my skyline or does anyone have any suggestions (be gentle):eek:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I reckon certain women go through phases matey......in their 20''s they want true love never knowing what true love is......30's they want the chase and being cheatied on so they have a drama in their lifes,.....late 30's to 40's they realise what they want, and by then have 2-3 kids from different fathers, and find there selves wishing they had the good ole guy they dumped yearrs before!!
And please note i said CERTAIN ladies....no back lash please. I read something like this ages ago in my wifes hello mag whilst having a number 2 :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
here comes the master in being messed around..... my experience is that women love a bad boy but cry when the bad boy treats them bad, but when a good boy comes along its weird because your not used to it because you spend the whole time waiting or them to treat you bad cus thats all you know!!!! personally id prefer a good boy but id also prefer to mod my skyline more!!
there will be someone else out there for you who will tell the world how well her boyf treats her and appreciate being the centre of your world (even over your skyline) :angel:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
personally i find a 70/30 ratio works wonder treat them nice but also let them know you can be a right b******* stuff like saying i'm going out with my mates tonight and won't be back until tommorow of course for me it's easier as i'm in the navy and usually end up going back to ship pissed out my head and having a laugh but it always keeps them on their toes. Another one is when your first in the relationship tell then the truth if they ask that loaded question "is there anything you would change about my body" say yes and and tell her then when she gets offended ask her what would you rather i done lied but thats just me and i seem to be able to get away with it

·
Registered
346 Posts
Rule or be ruled, simple as that (wife ordered me to say that)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very true words.

First wife dumped me for a younger guy who [email protected]@t all over her.

Second wife has just dumped me........and her boyfriend is treating her like crap, but she thinks the world of him.

I agree they go through various phases, sad for us to be in the wrong phase at the wrong time!!! :boogy:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Go for the skyline mate it keep's life nice and simple till the right one comes along ( am just being strangled by the misses ) but still say skyline is the best way . She know's the liner comes first

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
tune your skyline to the bollox and go gay.
if you need someone in your life, don't try too hard.
go on a blind date...just make sure her dog is toilet trained.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I am not a ***** I don't like b*****d guys I like loving kind, gentle guys I also like guys who like their cars too.

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
I've found it's possible to love your car and nothing else.

Burnt my nob on the exhaust pipe though.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Shadow said:
I am not a ***** I don't like b*****d guys I like loving kind, gentle guys I also like guys who like their cars too.

you're single aren't you shadow?
say no more!! :D :angel: :spank:

·
Registered
334 Posts
im not really a *****

im dead nice... haha

just dont get on the wrong side of me :)

im lovely when in the right hands

haha ;)

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
GODZ1LLA-GTR said:
i take it you've only got a 1/4 inch exhaust tip then?
Yes. Which means I've only got a small willy.

Not only hilarious but very clever. Well done.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts