Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 21 21.6%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like your feedback on the recent site updates. Is it an improvement?

E

·
0 Posts
Get a bigger screen Jaff or hit F11

Smileys dont seem to be working. Or im being thick

no comment yet as haven`t looked around yet but 1st impressions are the same as Jaffas

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
how do you tell if people are online as I cannot see a blue highlighted online symbol anymore.

Sorry just worked it out blue circle has a green insert

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Im kind of with Mr Cake on this, its taken me a while to get used to the SXOC since it changed to this new version of vbulletin, I am not saying I dont like it, its just I feel like I need a 21" monitor at 1600x1200 to read the same amount of information!!

I am sure I will get used to it and I am also sure that there are loads of better features that once we all get used to, we will wonder how we managed before!! :)

Agree with Jaffa again, perhaps a thread highlighting the new features would be a good idea...

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Eddie said:
Get a bigger screen Jaff or hit F11

Smileys dont seem to be working. Or im being thick

no comment yet as haven`t looked around yet but 1st impressions are the same as Jaffas
I like the F11 idea works alot better this way

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
YOINK!!!

Its HUGE!!! The "view new posts" link on the bottom of each thread os the only bit i have a problem with as i am incredibly lazy and that made life sweet before

Pope

·
Registered
730 Posts
As with most things when new, this will take some getting used to, but seeing as its pretty much the same layout as SXOC, Supra's and Scoobynet...can't see much of a problem getting used to it in time.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Don't think anyone mentioned this yet...if they have then I am echoing it...can we have a 'mark forums read' thingy on the 'view new threads/posts' part please?

(just me being lazy I spose, sorry)

E

·
0 Posts
Lone Wolf said:
Don't think anyone mentioned this yet...if they have then I am echoing it...can we have a 'mark forums read' thingy on the 'view new threads/posts' part please?

(just me being lazy I spose, sorry)

agreed. I thought that too. Although you can do it from the quick links at the top if you want.

E

·
0 Posts
Also how do we change the little bit of writing under our username/next to avatar.
I`ve looked everywhere.

Mine now makes me look like i dies 10 yrs ago

1 - 20 of 72 Posts