Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:screwy: is it me :attention: why do i keep looking at my skyline :yum: when i park up i have to look back :loser: y y y . this evening she is parked on my drive it runs down the side of house to the garage / garden. sun was out for a change:cya: washed and polished her :yum: again . why do i sit on my back step just looking at ( a car ) her in doors watching **** on the tv. drink a few cans :guiness: smoke a few cigs :eek: . just looking at my skyline. DO I NEED HELP

·
Registered
222 Posts
unless she coughs and splutters. Then you have to do something about it, would be cruel not to. And that is all the justification you u need for the next mod.....

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
sounds like you need to join "skylines anonimous" mate. you've got a disease my friend.

i am showing early stages of it myself :(

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i had my r32 for nearly 4 years and at the end of last week was still doing this lol, and no doubt will do it with the new r33 aswell

:40oz: drunk on skylines yaaaaa:dogpile:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
yep we all do it i some times cross over the road to get a different angle

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
:screwy: is it me :attention: why do i keep looking at my skyline :yum: when i park up i have to look back :loser: y y y . this evening she is parked on my drive it runs down the side of house to the garage / garden. sun was out for a change:cya: washed and polished her :yum: again . why do i sit on my back step just looking at ( a car ) her in doors watching **** on the tv. drink a few cans :guiness: smoke a few cigs :eek: . just looking at my skyline. DO I NEED HELP

I do the same, dont smoke though.

Mmmmmmmmmmm she does have a loveeeeeeerly back end :whip:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
:) Glad we all the same then.Always look at mine whilst walking cross the car park away from her,just so she knows i love her:D Peek at her through the curtains at night and have got my cctv trained on her,piped to my tv in the bedroom so shes the last thing i see before i sleep:) sometimes i even get the tissues out,whilst lying in bed watching her and . . . . . . . . . . . . . :eek: well thats my buisness :dogpile:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Trust you ya perv :spank:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Sorry,was that too much information :shakehead: :rofl:

·
R32 2 R33 2 R34 ZTUNE PLZ
382 Posts
Each Skyline i have had i was always checking out the window,drove my wife mad,Since we have fitted a cctv with pir beeper.the trouble is the beeper usually catches every person (day time only?) walking by the back of the car.This leads to me jumping up and switching the tv over to Av to check for trouble.Often to the angry of my wife or the kids whom are trying to watch tv.
The other is going to the shop window half way around Asda to check its still there.
This leads to a punch and dead arm from the wife.

·
Registered
822 Posts
When having a Skyline it is called normal behavior. :cheers:

When I parked her... sometimes walking back from the office again and check out her looks. Love the long nose and of course the rear.

Hahaha! I have a foldable chair in the boot, so I can sit next to her and take my time for it... :boogy:

Love it!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
i do it all the time:shakehead:

i'm house sitting for my mum soon and i told her the line is going on her drive while im there.......it looks better at that angle (i think ive got the advanced stages of "peeping skyline" syndrome)

·
Registered
337 Posts
haha this is definet behaviour of owning such an exhuiste car.

I use to look out the window every 5 minutes when I had my old skyline a few years back first night i got it i couldnt sleep for fear of it being damaged so i got up at 3am and moved it 4 spaces away from the main road, got in it the next morning and someone had reversed into my freshly fitted 400R bumper :mad:

So with this though haunting my dreams :) and plans of buying a new skyline we got an apartment with under ground parking and security sensors on the gates so you cant get in unless you have the fobs :D i sleep easy at night but still like to go down to give it a polish or just look at it. It irrates the wife when i get up half way through CSI at 9pm to go check on the car :D haha.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I must admit I'm feeling this strange thing too, yesterday evening we sat out with some friends in the front garden on deck chairs drinking a few "sherries" and just sat contemplating the arse of my skyline, ok so I've only had it just over a week but still it is gorgeous lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have this same Skyline gawping illness, so many times I have nearly crashed head on with a large white van as I drive out of my work yard looking at my skyline parked outside my office paying no attention to anything else!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
manual convert
583 Posts
try getting a job where you stay away from home 1-2-3 days a week,
can,t even see my car from the other end of the country.
GOD I MISS HER and as soon as i get home i have to go burn some rubber, puts the skyline :) back on me face.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts