Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for a GTR (See sig !) and I have been contacting a few people who are selling there said vehicle......

And I CANNOT beleive the amount of people that dont bother sending pictures back when I ask, or when they do the car is filthy ?
Seriously, 2 out of 3 people send absolute shite pictures of there cars to me, or they will just send one ?
Its like, if you cant even be ****in arsed to send a LOT of decent photo's and clean your car before hand, what does that make me think about your attitude towards looking after it ??

Your not going to change the oil on a regular basis if you cant even be bothered to wash it for the pictures.

Seriously, has as anyone else found this or am I doing something wrong ????

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Huuumm ive not had this before but suppose ive not really asked anyone to send me pictures, the only thing i can think of, is because you have said PM me if your selling you GTR it maybe that they have been thinking about it and havent got round to taking pictures yet so have just sent what they have. Although i only really take pictures of my car when its clean....why would anyone want to take a picture of a dirty car!

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huuumm ive not had this before but suppose ive not really asked anyone to send me pictures, the only thing i can think of, is because you have said PM me if your selling you GTR it maybe that they have been thinking about it and havent got round to taking pictures yet so have just sent what they have. Although i only really take pictures of my car when its clean....why would anyone want to take a picture of a dirty car!
Im not talking about people off of here (although there is one where two people asked for pictures about 3 weeks ago lol)

Im talking about everywhere, Pistonheads/autotrader/ebay !!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i look after my car oil changes and such but as much as i love my car looking clean 90 percent of the time its filthy,i prefer driving it than cleaning it but it does get looked after :) but i know what you mean about selling as u want it looking its best

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i had loads as well until the computer got a damn viurs and i lost everything :(

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Part of the problem may be that there are so many dreamers out there peolple get fed up
prepping there cars to show for a sale.

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Part of the problem may be that there are so many dreamers out there peolple get fed up
prepping there cars to show for a sale.
but you've only got to clean it once to show pics to sell it. and then if someone comes to view it it should be clean.

DIRT CAN HIDE RUST

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
I found this when I was looking at buying my first Skyline. For some strange reason, some people are very lazy when it comes to selling their car.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
bruv ive seen a mint midnight purple r33 gtr for sale in bristol hes always parked up on the feeder rd outside the mitsubishi main dealer seen it there for a bout a week dunno if its some one on here etc but if its still there next week ill write down the phone number for u

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
im thinking of selling mine! However its a r34 gtr s1 omori spec!

What is you budget? do you have 34 money spare or 33 money only?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
there seems to be groups of people when it comes to cars

1. The buy it use it and flog it
2. The buy it mod it for speed nothing else
3. The buy it then realise how much things cost and flog it in what ever state it may be
4. The buy it get problems attempt to fix cheap and flog it
4. The Fan, The person that fixes everything, keeps it clean and cares more for the car than most people could imagine, Never used in the wet and waxed weekly.

Personally I couldn't sell my cars in a mess, they've all ways been clean and fully working.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts