Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If any one has any info on where I can get this spoiler please let me know asap !!

Many Thanks - Martin.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont think anyone will have on mert!! Hens teeth spring to mind
Yeah, I get that feeling too :/ ..I bet there's a warehouse stashed full of them somewhere on the globe.. and I just want one LOL :40oz:

I've been searching almost a year and a half to find the spoiler I deem fit for my R33.. and there's no going back now !!

Its just a waiting game I think.. Surely some one on 'THE BEST SKYLINE FORUM' ;) ..Has some info etc.. on where I can get one.. !?

Hey - Ho ...on with the search! - Martin.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
There was one for sale a few years back and no one wanted it, would of snapped it up myself if I had the space, but unfortunately I don't have a spare house to store this massive thing in :(

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Problem is with yahoo is postage...Everything i mail them about is too big, too heavy, Too this, Too that......

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
go though jdm garage they have a link to yahoo auctions & they have a container come over with tons of parts its cheaper that way
How does it work?? Do they bid for you or do you bid? What about collection of the item to there shipping container ect and what when it gets over here?? Can you tell me how it all works please

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,659 Posts
My mate had one on his came from japan that way. Looks better in the pics. Looks really stupid unless you have massive , wheels ,kit and bhp to match

1 - 17 of 17 Posts