Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without wanting to get kicked to death by the militant wing of the GTS Army.........................

but..........

Does anyone know the guy with the R33GTS at Donny South who was explaining to all who spoke to him that he was running 490bhp???

And what would need to be done to a gts to get it to that level of performance?? Its not that I want to get flamed, or flame hime, or start an argument, I am just interested as surely this would make it one of the most powerful gts's in the UK.

Many thanks,

James.:cool:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I understand where you are coming from with that mate.
I once told some yoofs that I had 450 BHP cos they were boring me to death, trouble is it only made it worse, because all their mates owned Cossies that had more than that.
So I bit ones head off and eat it and they all run away. (Just wishing I could kill and get away with it)

Big turbo and some serious internal work should produce a virtually undriveable one at 490, unless the diff was locked out to about 80%
They do exist at that power though, but in the land of the boomerang lobbers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers fellas

Thanks for the polite replies :D , I put it in those terms as it was ONCE implied that I was elitest, but everyone who knows me knows the truth, if its got an engine, I love it !!

As for the donny bloke, I looked around his engine, and apart from a few shiny bits and a front mount it wasnt obvious as to where the power came from, thats all. And I really dont like bu11sh1tters, as it just belittles the hard work of those that really do have the goods. ;) :D

Catchya laters,

James..............:cool:

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
bladerider said:
Does anyone know the guy with the R33GTS at Donny South who was explaining to all who spoke to him that he was running 490bhp???
490 brake? Must be a GTS-T then!! :D
Actually I can listen to these **** all day, really amuses me when someones obviously talking bollox. I just find it hard keeping a straight face!

If the owner's got anything about him then he'll have read this and will explain it to us. :)

James "500lb torque" Moss.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
sumo power had a red one last year with 450bhp if my memory serves me correct??

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Wasnt that a JUN demo car

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
not sure chris brought it of andy.
when i mot'd it was scary on road test locked rear diff and big turbo nothing till 5g then i went every which way but straight!! with no warning!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts