Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: Im getin a new apexi power fc and im wonderin if i can just remove the standerd ecu fit the new one. Will the car run ok or do i need to get it set up? Its the proper one for my car.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
They do come with a base map as standard mate, i was told it would be fine to run it for a while without a re-map but not for too long as it over fuels pretty bad!

You will love it when its set up properly mate!
This has been my best purchase by far!

What mods have you got on your car? :bigthumb:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
No worries mate,
ive got a Z32 AFM for sale if your interested?
I was told that i should fit this before i got it mapped as i would have had to have it remapped after. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do u fit it and how much u want for it? The problem i hav is i cant find anyone in N.Ireland that can set it up so im thinkin of sellin it on and getin somethin else.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
How do u fit it and how much u want for it? The problem i hav is i cant find anyone in N.Ireland that can set it up so im thinkin of sellin it on and getin somethin else.
It just replaces your standard Air Flow Meter but the only thing you need to do is change the wiring plug, but you can get one of these from Rising Sun Performance for about £13, they are traders on here.
Its very easy to fit aswell.

I want £100 for it, i paid £130 for it a few weeks ago.

If you do get rid of the Power FC then how much do you want for it mate? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im still not sure wat to do wit it. I paid over the odds for it and id like to get somewhere near wat i paid as its new in the box not even opened. I got a number today of someone to try so fingers crossed he can set it up.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Am i right in thinking they DONT have a base map????
I thought this is why you go in the first time and it cost £300+ as its a base map??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts