Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
4,540 Posts
I beg to differ on that opinion.

IOS6 release date 19th September 2012
Android 4.1 release date 9th July 2012
Eh Android had block before that I'm afraid, I have had Android for years and I have had block on mine for at least the last 2

Sent from my Android Pad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
354 Posts
I beg to differ on that opinion.

IOS6 release date 19th September 2012
Android 4.1 release date 9th July 2012
I had do not disturb on my Iphone 4s witch I haven't had since I got my s3 and I'm coming up to my end of contract witch was 18 months plus I never had a Iphone when they bring out ios6 so was running ios5 and that has it.

·
4,540 Posts
Well I have had Android for over 4 years and had block on for years the whole Google Android OS is way more advanced and user friendly, Apple takes loads of things from Android like The Cloud....Android had that for years, the app market things on Apple you have to pay for you get free on android...lol the list goes on, I have both and I would never buy anything apple I only have it as its from work.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I can't find any documented reference to Do Not Disturb on IOS5 or before, and it is specifically mentioned in IOS6 as a new feature.
Just Googled it, it was on the ios 5.1 I couldn't have possible had ios 6 as I didn't have a Iphone when it came out

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just Googled it, it was on the ios 5.1 I couldn't have possible had ios 6 as I didn't have a Iphone when it came out
Please provide a link to show this.

The Apple site shows Do Not Disturb as a feature of IOS6 only, but they would know I guess.
http://www.apple.com/uk/ios/whats-new/

The only IOS5 versions of DnD were ported from IOS6, so impossible for them to be available until IOS6 was available.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
They just filed for bankruptcy :(
shame ... the culture of Apple and its so called "innovation" started when Jobs was hired by Atari

·
4,540 Posts
I'm willing to accept this if someone can cite a source for information :)
I have bothy he IPhone4 and HTC One X and my iPhone for work got DND when I updated it to 5. Something before OS6 was out, I still hate the iPhone its crap compared to my HTC

1 - 20 of 36 Posts