·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Donny Goes Jap "Glynns Memorial Meet"
Sunday 11th November 2007
Time: 2PM

Were Holding this Meet in memory of Glynn (Glynn_EP82), To Show respect to a Genuine Car Enthusiast who had a real love for Japanese car. Were hoping for as much Japanese proformance as we can possibly get! I will be posting this event on as many Japanese proformance forums and owners clubs as i can. And Im hoping theres going to be Loads of TTGT Members there!

Its Going to be at DN4 7NW, Doncaster Leisure Park. 5 mins from M18 Junction 3.

If Theres enough intrest shown, There will be a Burger Van and i will try contact some mag's!

basically, a mate of mine died in a car crash swerving at speed in his mr2 to avoid hitting a fox he was a real car enthusiast so one of the lads who was very close with him is arranging a big meet it his memory - please spread the word, we want to make this a huge meet, will be a real comforter for his dad, he always supported him with his cars.

Taken from Jap Torque

I knew this lad
So I will be going

1. SHORTY

·
Registered
812 Posts
sorry to hear of this mate
il be there show some respect , ( i expect the same if something ever goes wrong in my car)

come on lads get ya name down

1. SHORTY
2. poohpants

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
1. SHORTY
2. poohpants
3) mandyn --hopefully -Ill try my best!

·
Registered
812 Posts
im gona post a link to this in our rother valley meet section to trty and attract others who mite miss this thread, and il also let poeple know at our meet,

shorty get ya self to our meet mate be good to see you :)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
1. SHORTY
2. poohpants
3. mandyn --hopefully -Ill try my best!
4. Festa

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
would love to go but because of the date i will be in uniform in richmond for the lads we lost while we were in IRAQ this year

hope you have a good turn out for a good cause

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Heard about this on the local site, a stones throw down the road from me. I'll be there;

1. SHORTY
2. poohpants
3. mandyn --hopefully -Ill try my best!
4. Festa
5. LES GTS

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for your support on this looks like there is going to be a good turn out of cars at this so should be a good day :)

see you there :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
See You There Matey :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
me too

would love to go but because of the date i will be in uniform in richmond for the lads we lost while we were in IRAQ this year

hope you have a good turn out for a good cause
As will i though not in richmond.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys.....Ive been sorting this meet for Glynn and can tell you were hoping for upwards of 70 Japanese Cars if everyone turns out. We drulled over many skylines together. remember a purple R34 at york was its first time out he had 80k in the engine could tell he was a rich man showing off as he went down the strip sideways lol!

·
Registered
812 Posts
See You There Matey, Looking Forward To It

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Ok -Im definetly going! See you all there!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
So much for me definetly going -I hurt my back Saturday night and was in too much pain. Hope you all had a nice time!

·
Registered
812 Posts
aploogies to all, i got called out on work all weekend , done nearly 35 hours work in 2 days. my apologies hope it was a good turn out

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Yeah i have to apologise also for not turning up due to my car not running right because the timing was out so it was knocking its tits off!!!

Sorry again to you all and i hope you had a good turn out.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Did anyone go from here? I feel bad also for not going -I usually keep my word! Any pics?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Looked like a good day -some nice cars there -shame I couldn't make it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts