Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The exhaust system currently on my r32 gts has got about 100 welding plates over it so im quite sure its falling apart! the worst is the downpipe.

I was wondering if a downpipe from a r33 n/a model fit as im i'm having no luck in finding one for a r32 but n/a r33's seem to be more common.

·
Seasoned Member
244 Posts
The ER33 And HR32 pipe will be the same. Atleast the part numbers are (20020-0V025).

To step up performance, you could remove the manifold and front attaching pipe and replace it entirely with an aftermarket header. Problem here is that its mega tough to find an affordable used manifold. And new, well makers like Fujistubo come in at a premium.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
hi can you tell me how to do a new post on here ..thanks
lmao, this is possibly the most random post I have ever seen on a forum!
Definitely not the smartest post however

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was quite sure it would be the same as the downpipe for the turbo for r32/r33 are the same so why not n/a.

depending on my budget I may just drop a rb20det or rb25det in the summer so just after a quick fix for now realy.

thanks for the advice

·
Seasoned Member
244 Posts
I was quite sure it would be the same as the downpipe for the turbo for r32/r33 are the same so why not n/a.

depending on my budget I may just drop a rb20det or rb25det in the summer so just after a quick fix for now realy.

thanks for the advice
Front flange on DE & DET motors are completely different. No chance of them working. Look at the front section of your 20DE flange. It should be 2-1. Where as 25DET motors have a single pipe flange.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what i ment was il use the n/a rb25de downpipe as its more common and not bother with an uprated one as i plan to replace the while engine/exhaust..etc in the future from a turbo car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts