Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
you have to hand it to the RS6....its a big fat lardy estate car thats almost as fast as the Ballistic missile we call a GTR....but straight lines are boring.....i would prefer to see it V the GTR on lets say the Nurburgring or a fast track

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Yes it could be a bit embarrassing having that rs6 or the rs4 comin past a r33 gtr skylark for example.

Its still the Gtr if buying new though :D

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
i dont think it would be embarrassing to be honest,RS6's are stupidly fast
^^^^
I get your point.
I have a Audi a6 2.7 twin turbo petrol stage 1 map.

Its a big heavy boat but still as quick as my old r34 gtt in a straight line. IMO of coarse. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Your be surprised I've driven the Audi rs6 and it handles like its on rails, but I would hope the gtr smashes it round track lol

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
But why make an estate fast like that it don't make sense ?
^^^^
I'm guessing its for the golf clubs or ma-lady's poodles and out excelerate the odd ricer using the "Audi" lane of the motorway.

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
But why make an estate fast like that it don't make sense ?
because you can get your family and dog in,all your luggage and drive to the south of France via Germany and its Autobahns, pass pretty much everything on them and arrive nice n fresh...the RS6 was not built to be a track stormer,more a long distance autobahn stormer that's still capable of having fun when the road gets twisty,i think there is a big point to a car like that tbh....it just depends on what you want from a car,i think if i were to buy a car to use daily and did a lot of motorway miles i would take the RS6 over the GTR,if it were a weekend plaything or not used much i would take the GTR

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I would prefer a normal 4 door my self but each to there own I guess what I don't understand is this is the fastest production car they do isn't it ? Wouldn't it be more fun in the r8 chassis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts