Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i know there's santa pod, but if anyone knows of any legal areas or if anyone owns some land that the wouldn't mind members practising on then post it up.

That we could poss create a list for members so they could see there closest legal area.

I know that Matchams by ringwood near me do an open day for £40 with spectators entrance £2 will try and find out when they do it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
:) interesting. thats just what id like to know. if anyone could come up with one in cornwall it would be ideal!!:) :) :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Im currently on exercise on keevil airfield. Looks quite a nice surface in certain areas. Mod owned. I think it has big big potential for the guys that live down that way :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Nope. Wiltshire i think mate. Down near salisbury and warminster

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now i know there's santa pod, but if anyone knows of any legal areas or if anyone owns some land that the wouldn't mind members practising on then post it up.

That we could poss create a list for members so they could see there closest legal area.

I know that Matchams by ringwood near me do an open day for £40 with spectators entrance £2 will try and find out when they do it.
We use Smeatharpe Nr Taunton, Norfolk Arena, Silverstone, chepstow and Teesside. We are talking to Big Chief about running Drift Days for you guys

www.eurodrift.com
www.driftskool.co.uk
www.driftuk.co.uk

·
Registered
922 Posts
We use Smeatharpe Nr Taunton, Norfolk Arena, Silverstone, chepstow and Teesside. We are talking to Big Chief about running Drift Days for you guys
[/IMG]
Guys I dont check your site as often as perhpaps I should , but I've not seen a drift school day for Teesside, have I missed them or dont you do a drift school there?

·
Registered
51 Posts
wow!
ringwood is justup the road from me!

better get a few extra sets of tyres as well as the car then!

let us know when the next one is chief!

TM:drivin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts