Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going to this over in ireland?? over for the weekend sorting a few bits out near cork and am going to the drift event in dublin, would be cool to meet some of the owners from over the water :)

·
Irish Drifter :D
377 Posts
its on in kart city in santry, ya gotta pay in tho so cudn be bothered, wud rather stay in galway and get hammered :p doubt any1 in a skyline (dats on here anyways) will be in dublin on sunday :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
yea heard it on radio today. the last show i was at was pretty poor, punchestown.
fuel girls but nobody could actually see it bar the first 3 rows of people and the motors weren't that great either. nice nissan pick up with gtr engine there and a range rover with tv's everywhere tho inc the steering wheel! galway it is...

·
RB25det inside
1,253 Posts
Should be a very exciting event , I cant go ,cause I'm working on the car .
They invited 20 of the pro drifters up to this ,witch is a very tight track for twin drifting, I can imagine there'll be some contact between some drivers.
Full details can be got on the D-rift web site here

There wont be any range rover's with tv's everywhere @ this event as it's a drifting event not a car show.

As for paying to go in ,I've yet to see a drift event that was free :rofl:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks cooldrft, best way to spend the weekend on the car in good weather :) maybe meet up another time, were staying in skibereen tonight and tomorow night.

will be over in august for 2 weeks anyway for getting married so will see you another time :)

have a good meet in galway guys :cheers:

on another note, the missus reversed into a burger van this morning in skibereen lol, lots of funny looks, poor burger van girl lol, now need a reversing light surround.... ;)

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
will be over in august for 2 weeks anyway for getting married so will see you another time :)

have a good meet in galway guys :cheers:

on another note, the missus reversed into a burger van this morning in skibereen lol, lots of funny looks, poor burger van girl lol, now need a reversing light surround.... ;)
might see ya then so,

thats why women shouldnt be allowed to drive lol

(runs and hides)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts