• im awkward and do both

Votes: 10 58.8%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somat ive been wondering lately

ive been brought up with speed and grip, motorbikes, rally cars, driving f3 and formula fords cars a few times. always about speed and grip.

then about a year ago i did a drift school at drift uk and got my club class liscene (unfortunatly last time i drifted lol, lack of rwd car and money)

but ive always wondered which one i like most. and that got me thinking on a forum of 4wd and rwd cars, what do people like.

so go on, whats your favorite or what you like to do most?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
I'm 100% grip all the way,

Tried the drifting it just didn't excite me, no better feeling than pushing the car to absolute limit of traction in the corners for me.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Only been driving mine for 3 days now and its my first RWD car so im not taking the piss or even going to attempt a drift.

So i can safely say i prefer grip, even though it bit me when i was coming round a corner in the rain and I wasnt even going 30!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Hahah, bit of both for me :D

TCS on or off? ;)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i get the best of both worlds with semi slicks,

like its on rails in the dry

like its on a skid pan in the wet lmao!!

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I prefer drift but the thing is when it comes to drifting you need lots of grip for good control of your drift if you get what im saying
Adam

·
Registered
79 Posts
Only been driving mine for 3 days now and its my first RWD car so im not taking the piss or even going to attempt a drift.

So i can safely say i prefer grip, even though it bit me when i was coming round a corner in the rain and I wasnt even going 30!

lol snap mate i did excatly the same thing but luckily it was early in the morning so noone saw me..

·
Registered
96 Posts
I do both, i enjoy hammering the skyline about for grip but i use the 200sx for drift. My real buzz though is top speed stuff (not that i would ever do such things on the public roads! )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts