Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to the car i bought, i miss my skyline so much but i needed something cheaper to run and insure as i bought my own place so need to free up some extra money:shakehead:

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/36974-wide-arch-drift-show-s14.html

just want to see if i would be able to get a p/x for a big bhp gtst or a r32/r33 gtr for a p/x when im sorted

i may p/x it now for a gtr and put the gtr away till im ready

this silvia is quicker than my r33 gtst that was dyno'd at 296bhp and is the best handling car i have driven!

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
You really do get bored of cars quickly then, seems like only a few weeks ago you had your white gtst up for sale

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You really do get bored of cars quickly then, seems like only a few weeks ago you had your white gtst up for sale
it was just a couple of weeks ago:eek:

i sold cos of needing more money but now i got more money comin in since then and would have been able to afford to run and mod my skyline:swear:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Any Pictures?? ;)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll got some or sort a link out when i get my laptop back, my ps3 dont do pics or copy n paste !

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the car is on pistonheads at the moment, would do a link but ps3 cant do it

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
i wanted that when it was first for sale from japan imports.. very nice kit... used to have a carbon wing at the back... good luck (and if you were a week or so earlier, may have part x'd my skyline!)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts