Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on wednesday guys it will be a great day so i hope yr all ready......ill hopefully have some spare tyres and bruce-m's lod 16" rims.....ill be there by 8.30.....see ya there guys :D

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
Nice one dudes see you at pod in the am :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
How was this? Any pictures? One of my mates went in his 200SX S14 but havent managed to speak to him yet. I wanted to go along but couldnt get out of work :swear:

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
Massive thanks to Keith for letting me loose in his R33, what can i say, your car is amazing mate, just get that 2 way :)

Great to see some new drifters out there, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but im particularly **** at remembering names, but the scottish lad with the gunmetal R33, you have spirit dude, cant beat hearing the limiter on the RB25 like that :) I hope that the advice i gave you guys did some good.

Really enjoyed it, i'll be at the next one aswell if you make it along.

Thanks to lex for sorting yet another good day at DWYB.

Rich

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep it was an awesome day i had a superb time a big thanks to lex, chunk who took me out and gave me a few tips, another huge thanks to bigc82 and stef who came along from scotland, so i started on the beginners track and worked my way up, then let lex have a go and it was weird being a passenger in my own car going sideways lol.....then i let chunk have a go.......OH MY GOD.....this guy can drive it was awesome to watch, both stef and me were gob smacked to see my car going like a bat outta hell with smoke BELLOWING from the rears, our jaws were on the floor and just looked at each other in AWE.....thanks chunk for showing me what my car is capable of mate.....then i let nos anyone (DAN) loose in it and again it was awesome to watch....a big thanks guys......it was good to meet shift-to-drift also and whoever else name i forgot, i cant wait till the next one....ive got some pics to post and some vids of me and bigc82 getting it all wrong lol.....to all those that didnt go.....you missed an awesome day one ill never forget.....and the best thing about the day is .....NO DAMAGE to my car lol....had a steady drive home laughing at all the brilliant memories of what i just expierienced.......AWESOME...:D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics

skylineparts car..... scotty

chunk and a few others

bigc82....chris

chunk did this to my tyres lol

and i did this one lol

and this one lol..

also it was great to see scotty and louise from skylinepart.com what another pair of awesome drivers good to see ya there......:D

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
And bloody good tyres they were :)

Thanks for the comments Keith and trusting me to drive your R33, [blatant plug]just need to find a sponsor for next year[/blatant plug] haha :)

·
Oh how skint can i get!
437 Posts
Another top day at Pod!! Had loads of fun!
Good to meet a few more of you guys!!
Good to finally see your MENTAL R33 BigCheif(get it diff'd)! Hope to see you again havin sum skidy fun lol.
A SO only day at pod would be wicked! i'll be well up for it!!!!

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
keith mate I was in ur car with chunk spare a thought lol will get the vid up pronto mate the tips worked a treat. an soon as I start to lift off i'll get there ha ha. I had a ball an chunk u can't half drift mate. can u pm me on how to shim my diff. so I can explain it an get it sorted for next time......oh hell yes i'll be back lol an cheers mate ur comments made my day as did dans from japspeed edc lol

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And bloody good tyres they were :)

Thanks for the comments Keith and trusting me to drive your R33, [blatant plug]just need to find a sponsor for next year[/blatant plug] haha :)
lol you never know....it was all true you guys certainly showed us the way forward chunk, you know when you know to trust someone (if that makes sense) and i was more than comfortable to let you loose in my motor mate....i thought i grilled it.........jeeeez......flames....popping...banging....rubber everywhere.....and then he stopped and was smiling from ear to ear......terrrrifffic......:D as stef and me were in shock lol..;)

dele....was that yr silver 34?.....and yes we will do a so.com day there guys.......:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts