Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this on driftworks and thought I would share it with you all too.

I would just like to make everyone on here aware of the fake that is Autotorque. Since June 26th of this year he has been stringing me along offering me sponsorship for drifting. Offering me the drive of one of two S14s he apparently has and a lot more in the deal too. He offered me full support on my car till his were ready to drive. In reallity he actually only turned up to the final at Wales to get ejected from the site. And he helped Terry out with Open Battle. So for 5 months sponsorship of offering me a lot, i ended up with £100 and entry fee paid into Open Battle. Im writing this because I want to warn you all not to get involved with this guy because he is a fake. He didnt even have the balls to tell me himself that he couldnt really offer me sponsorship, I found out off another driver, even now after numerous calls, emails and texts he still wont face upto it and tell me himself. Im not the only person to be offered sponsorship by Autotorque, he also offered the world to a few other drivers too. He also made a lot of promises to a lot of people.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/45638-drivers-beware.html

·
Registered
298 Posts
ditto

The guy is a fraud, offered me full sponsorship next year and funding to build Lou a car, then as Lou has already said we found out from other drivers that was no longer the case, and now he has vanished, I have heard he also dropped Eurodrift in it.
Any one else ?? been promised the earth by this dreamer ??

If you have the balls to reply Jay (autotorque) try phoning me, or if you reply on here keep it short and to the point so people do not get bored with your long winded BULL.

If you turn up to an event next year steer well clear of me mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts