Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going to mondello on sat 20 this month there is drifting on and its free to watch ..i went there a few weeks ago to pick up some aftermarket parts from a member from another forum ,and it was so entertaining i stayed 2 hours watching it ,,,there was an r33 gtst a heap of twin cams, rx8 ,sorrers siera cossies ,and a few buckets of **** but some crack ,,well ill be there we all should catch up :):):)

·
Registered
96 Posts
i might drop down John, will see how things go. i have to do a bit of troubleshooting. lets see how long that takes. hope all is good with you ?

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im actually going down on sunday man ,hey what trouble shooting ,what seems to be the problem fintan ,hope the car is not too sick

·
Registered
96 Posts
it failed nct on emissions. it had already passed for 3 years in a row well within the threshold & i changed nothing.. i took a reading of o2 sensor using an oscilloscope and it looks way off. i have one ordered.. should get it next week.
dont think i will be able to make it down tomorrow.. have too much **** already on.. but we should catch up some other time..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts