Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats wrong with some people?

You walk down the street (alone or with your GF) and all of a sudden get shouted at/insulted by a chav 3door hatch passing by... or, sometimes they throw eggs at pedestrians. Although they missed me twice lol.

Quite common in Kent, isnt it or it's normal just everywhere, sort of a chav sport ,providing they can drive away and chicken run?

It depends on part of town as well-I never got that in the part I live for example..

Rant..

T

·
0 Posts
You must have for someone to blurt it out. Only one way to find out, PM me. :)

No, I'm serious. PM me.

·
Big horlicks fan
830 Posts
:funny::funny::funny:don't worry about it,i drive a bus for a living you want to hear what i get called !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Happened once or twice, someone did make reference to me being overweight, he didn't realise that I clocked his plate and saw it parked up a few days later with him in it - he didn't want to come out of the car and say it to my face - may of been due to the 6iron in my hand!

·
Big horlicks fan
830 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
This happens every so often when I'm out jogging in Crawley. A while ago a group of teenage chavs yelled something as they passed me - but got stuck in traffic a bit further along. Having assumed that they could insult and drive merrily away, they were not pleased as I jogged past giving them a single finger salute! :rofl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This happens every so often when I'm out jogging in Crawley. A while ago a group of teenage chavs yelled something as they passed me - but got stuck in traffic a bit further along. Having assumed that they could insult and drive merrily away, they were not pleased as I jogged past giving them a single finger salute! :rofl:
haha quality :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
If your fugly then you deserve to be insulted IMO.

Good job I'm a George cluney lookalike.

I also have man boobs so appreciate being wolf whistled. Te he

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
This happened to me in Forres, Scotland. They didn't quite realise that I had a baked potatoe caked in coleslaw, cheese and baked beans. So as the insults were shouted my way I eloquently timed my lobbing of the 1/2 remaining caked baked potatoe at the car of which strategically splatted on the top edge of the car window and covering the occupants.

Was well chuffed!

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Yrs ago walking home from school with a group of mates a white van pulled up at the lights and we were walking past on the pavement - next thing few of my mates yelp as the van sprays them with the windscreen jets - we quickly realised it was spraying pi$$ at us - 2 mates closest then started to kick the passengers door in and punchin the door window - we then all joined in, think there was 5 or 6 of us - the van floored it off while the lights were still red - madness

1 - 20 of 23 Posts