Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I bought my 350GT about 9 months ago, and i am now looking to get a few things fixed/improved if the weather ever improves.
I have a problem with the electric drivers seat; when i raise rear of the seat it raises up more on the right side (make me lean to the left) ..so i tend to keep it at it's lowest setting, but even then it still leans to the left a bit which is beginning to bug me.
I took the seat out to have a look, thinking the rear bar may be broken ... but it looked good (so may have been previously repair welded in the wrong position? or replaced with an incorrect part?) or could it be a fault with motor mechanism?

So ... if its the bar, can i get a replacement bar without having to replace the whole seat / seat frame?
are there any compatible other Nissan seats (350z/Murano etc) where parts may be easier to get hold of?

any advice welcome, thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine does the same! It is annoying. Thought it was because I carry a few too many pounds, lol. I adjust it up without sitting in it, then jump in a lower it, but after a while it drops again. Have always assumed it is the motor mechanism getting tired.

·
Registered
65 Posts
From the dead! I don’t rush. Broken support bracket at the back left hand side. Mine has gone, just severed metal where it once was. Just had to put a timber wedge in there for now, until I can get the seat out and fabricate something permanently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts