Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanls to my mate hanging out of a van he got some good pictures for me, gonna do some more recent 1's soon as i now have some new wheels!!

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
very nice pictures mate your car looks stunning:naughty:

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Your car looks great!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice pictures, pity you didnt use a slower shutter speed to get some movement into the wheels and background, as it looks like your parked in the middle of the road.

I do love good driving pictures and it also helps if the car is also nice. You've passed on both of those.

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
I agree with Johnser mate. Put the camera on a manual setting and slower the shutter speed will make the background blurr and your wheels show in movement. Just do a few tests first to ensure you dont make the photo too dark or light. ;)

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
i like the last pic most - looks great

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers for the comments people, and ill pass the info about the shutter speed onto my mate and talk him into hanging out of the window again to get some more pictures for me!!

these are my new wheels by the way..

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pictures, pity you didnt use a slower shutter speed to get some movement into the wheels and background, as it looks like your parked in the middle of the road.

I do love good driving pictures and it also helps if the car is also nice. You've passed on both of those.
checked with him and you can't adjust the shutter speed on his camera so now its time to shop for a new camera!!

M

·
0 Posts
Out of interest, where did you pick up those wheels?

They look like larger versions of the ones used on the 1275 bhp monster in Dover :)

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Out of interest, where did you pick up those wheels?

They look like larger versions of the ones used on the 1275 bhp monster in Dover :)
bought them from POTN online, kato tsukuba 18x8's on front and 18x9's on rear, cost me enough but i love the look of them, just scared to death of parking anywhere near a kerb now!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts