Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped my iphone at work the other day, there was a small unoticable crack so i wasn't to bothered.
Few day later and the pixels are now dying and leaving grey lines all over the screen :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it to an Apple store. apparently they can replace the screen for free. However, you may need a set of tits and long flaxen hair. Unless you spy the gay dude in the corner, then you will be fine.
Ooh i'll that a try lol! A local shop said they can fix it for £30.. But i'll give the apple store a shot first mate cheers

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
That's the price you pay for having a crap phone. The smallest of knocks and the screen smashes into a thousand pieces...Good design Apple!
I don't know anyone with an iPhone who hasn't smashed the screen.

I'll stick with my Sony Ericsson that I don't need to wrap in cotton and kittens every time I leave the house!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I fix iPhone screens for 50£ can pretty much do any colour aswel.
heres a blue one I did I've done a pink one, black to white, white to black etc
Hey dude I need a screen for iPhone 3 and iPhone 4s my son has anger problem smashed both screens and I can see the inside of the phone too but they do work.

How much and do i send it to u how do we play?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That's the price you pay for having a crap phone. The smallest of knocks and the screen smashes into a thousand pieces...Good design Apple!
I don't know anyone with an iPhone who hasn't smashed the screen.

I'll stick with my Sony Ericsson that I don't need to wrap in cotton and kittens every time I leave the house!
I've had 2 iPhones and have never smashed either. I've dropped them countless times and they've been fine.
I know but F*** it only a phone lol!!!!!
I think something of his would be getting smashed and it's not the phone.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Do it yourself! I have done a few of my mates iPhones an iPod's! Loads of guides an you tube how to's save yourself a fortune ;)

·
seasoned member
444 Posts
Get one of the griffin covers, my hubby and dad both have them so when they drop them at work they are ok, you can drive over them and stuff and not a mark on them :)

·
seasoned member
1,918 Posts
Do it yourself! I have done a few of my mates iPhones an iPod's! Loads of guides an you tube how to's save yourself a fortune ;)
That's exactly how I learnt to be honest one thing don't mix the screws up on the 4 as there only made for the place they come out of. If you did want to post to me etc it will prob take around a week turnaround as I don't have a lot of free time and depending if you wanted a different colour for the 4 I would have to order it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I dropped my iphone at work the other day, there was a small unoticable crack so i wasn't to bothered.
Few day later and the pixels are now dying and leaving grey lines all over the screen :(
i must say i have not droped, broke my phone,
but yesturday i was in my office, doing paper work,
and this stuck up toffie nosed tart came in, shut the door.
just as i droped my guts big.
then she started to cover her nose and coff, gagg.
ow what a moment, brought a tear to my eye.!!!!
priceless.;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ lmao
I did drop it on a building site, so didn't expect it not to be cracked..don't think many phones would of survived!

So you say they only replace the glass part and not the lcd..:eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts