Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ... last week Thursday was a public holiday here - and as a result it seems some people had nothing better to do than to drink all day - and then attempt to drive home. Which ended in the ****tard hitting my S3 on the left rear door / wheel / sill - pics to follow.

Mr drunkard decided that fleeing the scene was a good way to attempt to cover his tracks...

alcohol tests were done - and I was tested as well - standard procedure - and tested a 0.00 - he however - tested a 0.91 (legal limit here is 0.05)

Here is what we could do ... All that wanna have some fun - send the moron a friend request - and give him some sh1t :)

FB profile : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1087792199&sk=wall

It was all open - but apparently he realised that blocking it now was a good idea ...
I really wish this damn a-hole all the worst of luck and that his life turns to complete Sh1t.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Sorry to hear mate, hopefully your car is repairable!

Drunk drivers are the utter scum of society :swear:
They are risking many innocent peoples lives when they get behind the wheel (tbh I couldn't really give a **** if they slam into a pole/tree and kill themselves while drunk driving).
Punishments under the law are never harsh enough.
It's not like there is any secret what you're risking when you get behind the wheel drunk yet people STILL do it. They have no morals at all KNOWING what they are risking before they get behind the wheel (their life, destroying their family, killing some innocent person and destroying their family, killing an entire family, spending time in jail etc).

I hope the law nails the ****wit that hit your car

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics in here - sorry for some blurry ness - i was fairly amped and full of adrenaline + cameraphone...

the white dodge is drunkards car.

http://photobucket.com/S3crash

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
The album is locked mate... need a password to access it
:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry ..sorted now.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
68 500 bucks worth of damage and then having to do without it until it is repaired. ... (divide that amount by 12 - to get GBP) :) 5708 Pounds...

so ... not little either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts