Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
surellyy there musdt be a way to ban it!! ive juts walked in from the pub thougth id go online to do usual crap and come on here to chesck posts an that! realised i couldnt really type no matter how hard i concentrated it doesnt seem to work!!!

GTSTM surely you no were im coming from :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
erm messy!!!! lol first weekend beingf single so u can tell what went on!!!! LOL! lots of sambuca llots of pints and now trying to type to you whilst eating cheesy chips and tryin to convince a girl i no its in her best interests to come to mine now LOL!!!!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
erm messy!!!! lol first weekend beingf single so u can tell what went on!!!! LOL! lots of sambuca llots of pints and now trying to type to you whilst eating cheesy chips and tryin to convince a girl i no its in her best interests to come to mine now LOL!!!!
FPMSL:cheers:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i dnt think so unless they broke into my house, did there thing with me then leave this morning without me knowing about it!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
There should be a screen when you visit the site at the start of a session. A pop-up appears saying, "Are you sober?" It moves about randomly such that you can only click "Yes" if you are sober enough. :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
surellyy there musdt be a way to ban it!! ive juts walked in from the pub thougth id go online to do usual crap and come on here to chesck posts an that! realised i couldnt really type no matter how hard i concentrated it doesnt seem to work!!!

GTSTM surely you no were im coming from :guiness::guiness::guiness:
LMAO.......

I was hammered LOL... And typing in the dark doesnt help one bit, LOL... I couldnt even see the screen... LMAO.. Its all fun.. :) :guiness::guiness::guiness::cheers:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL should be fun again tonight, ill shall ne drinking in just under an hour's time and not planning on stopping till the lights get turned on in the club!!! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts