Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I'm surprised how much I'm liking dubstep at the moment, I'm usually strictly metal. Anything by Nero and you can't go wrong :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Dubstep is like the pricktease of dance music... You get the buildup, think its gonna drop, and then nothing! Just carries on like before pmsl

Theres a handful of decent tracks but they are deffo in the minority

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
You gotta love some wobble!

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
crank this up loud and when the bass drops ur body will convulse... i'm not usually into electronic music, i'm a hiphop fan and dj but i love this.... mimosa is good. seriously tho play this tune loud

http://youtu.be/a14Zl54zzs8

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
IMO there best dubstep tune:

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of dubstep mainly because I find some of it all a bit samey. HOWEVER.. this same genre of music has introduced me to one of the finest artists I've heard of late and I cant get enough of listening to all of the guys tracks. He goes by the name of Joy Orbison (no relation) ..his real name is Peter O'Grady and he's based down south and about 29/30. He released a track called Hyph Mungo a year or so back and its just a work of art. Since then he's fired loads of remixes and other tracks. The sooner this guy releases an album for me the better off my life will be :) His tracks tend to be quite serene and subtle but always pick up well with a thumping bassline and some awesome hooks! Its kinda described as dubstep meets future-garage (I know) but all of em really stick in your head!

turn em up loud on high quality and listen to the suuuuuuuuubbbb... btw these in yer car with just 6x9's sound immense so with a 12" sub they must sound phenomenal!

Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo (give this the first 2mins... its worth it trust me)

Joy Orbison - BRKLN CLLN

Joy Orbison - Tentative Bidding

gonna have a good listen to some of the other links ppl just put up this morning :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts