Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had planned a quiet evening in with the missus putting up the crimbo tree and getting ready for the office party thats going on tomorrow in Windsor ( me, the boss and 22 women, but thats a nother story) when I get a call from a friend asking me if I ewanted to go over and watch the new Duke GTR DVD, well i just could not refuse... Not only has it got some nice track action of Rockingham but our very own Tigger and Mr Richard Bell are on it in full interveiw mode.. a most excellent vid with not many boring bits .. but there is one particular peice i just had to have a giggle about... a very good mate ( I think so after the phone call tonight I am now not sure) had a most spectacular entrance into the world of media, I just had to call him, he had already been warned that I might.. He picked the phone up ..told me to F*%k off and put the phone down again...:D :D :D

Even so the car still looked good...:cool:

Top DVD and i must be one of the priviledged to see it early.. well done to everyone on there, it must be everyone that has a skyline ( Except me)

·
Registered
649 Posts
I thought this dvd wasn't out yet, according to play.com its due out on 12-01-04:(

·
Registered
953 Posts
how come u got it ? is there any of me ??

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A mate of mine who took part in the filming got a pre release copy..

·
Registered
953 Posts
any of my car ?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
heard about it, not seen it. But it sounds ok.

Not sure about the interview with Richard though lol :)

+ Andy trying to find his cat.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
LMAO Al you know it. Funny but then thats why my life is never boring I just listen to the voices.

Good video though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts