Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all:cheers:

as many of you will have seen, there is the angel pub meet in gatehead, on the 2nd sept, and the rother valley meet on the 30th. ....

I thought one in the middle might be a good idea both in terms of timing and geography

hamsterley forest. just off the A68 near toft hill and fir tree.

there is easy access, and an large grassed area with no speed bumps. ..use of desposable barbiques is as far as im aware alowed. toilets on site plus the cross keys a few minutes up the road for food and drink.

heres the google earth image

Im going to be there sunday 16th of sept. if any one form the northern end of the region fancies the run over then come and say hi.......who knows could become a regular thing .....we'll see.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Im up for this -much nearer for me -thanks
What time you meeting?

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well i was going to be at hamsterley for aprox 11am ...lunch at the pub is mostly likely between 12 and 2pm .....gives us enough time to have chat before heading into hamsterley for lunch if people wish.

this is the pub ..
http://www.crosskeyshamsterley.co.uk/index.html

just emailed the pub, about food as they advise booking, so im wondering if they also have a bar menu, and its only fair they get advance warning of a bunch of gorgeous cars turning up lol

·
Registered
812 Posts
Im up for this -much nearer for me -thanks
What time you meeting?

traitor, booooooooooo boooooooooo

lol, i tohugt this one would suit you more lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
She could attend both?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I am attending both!!!! Boy -talk about jumping to conclusions!! Touchy touchy!!!! Poopants --I wouldnt do that to you!!! Im coming ok?!!!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
and that wasnt "touchy touchy poopants!! --that sounds so wrong --

·
Registered
812 Posts
and that wasnt "touchy touchy poopants!! --that sounds so wrong --
lol i was only joking, i did asume you would go closer to home, i will never asume again, please forgive me, the only reasin shes coming down still is cause festa been sweet talking her in another thread, lol

ive seen it lol

mandy's hubby probly a wrestler or sumink lol

whos ya money on unc F or mr mandyn

:spank: :spank: :Uzi: :slap: :slap: :Uzi: :spank: :spank:
:nutkick:

nah im only joking festa's like that with me, hes such a sweet guy calling me darling and honey pmsl:gay: :gay:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
LOL --very funny -im actually really looking forward to meeting all you lot -i have no favourites -as yet!! Although Chris C has an extra brownie point as he met me in Motorworld to look at my wiper switch!! And Hesh -im still going to take you up on sorting my alloy -i haven't forgot!
And as for my hubby? Nah -nothing to worry about -he;'s only a 6 foot 5 ex rugby bloke.:nutkick:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and all i want is a nice quiet meal inthe pub. so its just the four/five of us so far ...mandy and hubby, and myself and wife with daughter.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Hesh =how olds your daughter? I have a girl of 11 -could force her to come? lol.
2 cars are fine -we'll have a laugh anyway.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rach is only just four in oct. so still thinks daddys car is cool. (she eve like my landy...strange kid that she is)

if it ends up as two cars then thats fine, everyone has to start somewhere, and i know the guys inthe northerne end of our region are pretty widely spread.

alot from gatehead and newcastle will obviously go to the angel meet.

there are however inthe garrison alone another three skylines, an r33, a 32 and a 33 that looks for all the world like a gtr, but i reckon is a gts with body kit.

i just never seem to find the owners anywhere near their cars!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah, we dont have all that many scousers up here really..........

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok as this looked like just mandy and i we have decide to postpone this meet in favour of going to japfest in sunderland. ill post up the next hamsterley date on this thread. Hopefully it wont clash with anything else.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hamsterley forest meet october. 14th

right Mandy and i turned up at the jap northeast meet over the weekend of the 16th this month. very nice cars on show!! ..only two problems... it were very cold and i didnt have my camera.

DOH!

so in few of the winter aproaching a nice warm pub lunch sounds better.

The new date for hamsterly forest and the cross keys is the 14th of october. again i'll be there from 11am. so if you fancy a run out and some pub grub add yer name to the list here.

1) Hesh and Family.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts