Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps - I have an R32 GTS-t, that has fluctuating oil pressure, right down to zero at times, (but not using any oil), and also has dead spots across the rev range.
Anyone any ideas of where to start hunting down these problems?
Am considering worse case scenario and going for rebuild/RB25 swap but would obviously prefer to just fix what i have.
Anyone local to East Sussex able to have a look, give guidance? Is Andy at Ninfield still on here anywhere?

I am in your hands guys/gals.

Nick

:feedback:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi peeps - I have an R32 GTS-t, that has fluctuating oil pressure, right down to zero at times, (but not using any oil), and also has dead spots across the rev range.
Anyone any ideas of where to start hunting down these problems?
Am considering worse case scenario and going for rebuild/RB25 swap but would obviously prefer to just fix what i have.
Anyone local to East Sussex able to have a look, give guidance? Is Andy at Ninfield still on here anywhere?

I am in your hands guys/gals.

Nick

:feedback:
you would know about it i your engine had 0 oil pressure :eek: its a duff sender :) mine was duff, as for your your flat spots it could be alot of things but start somwhere, my last flat spot problem turned out to be fuel filter,two days later the pump died

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you would know about it i your engine had 0 oil pressure :eek: its a duff sender :) mine was duff, as for your your flat spots it could be alot of things but start somwhere, my last flat spot problem turned out to be fuel filter,two days later the pump died

cheers slingo; sender was my thought - i will try to locate one and go from there.

the flat spots seem to be the engine holding back, but i'll check plugs, coil packs and as you say, the fuel filter/pump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts