Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thanks to those Skyline owners who visited us at on our 2WD dyno that we took to TOTB yesterday. Sorry if you had to queue for a short while - we were very popular on the day. We are actively considering geraing up our transport and maybe taking our 3600bhp 4WD to some of your events, but at 2 tons plus with all the gizmo's, thiis is not exactly the work of moment. Would folks be interested...? Let us know, pls. Best:wave:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Not a problem! Thanks for all the advice :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Just a quick thanks to those Skyline owners who visited us at on our 2WD dyno that we took to TOTB yesterday. Sorry if you had to queue for a short while - we were very popular on the day. We are actively considering geraing up our transport and maybe taking our 3600bhp 4WD to some of your events, but at 2 tons plus with all the gizmo's, thiis is not exactly the work of moment. Would folks be interested...? Let us know, pls. Best:wave:

cheers andrew senior, you done my gts this one.your in it too.

thanks for yr time to get the power up, whilst holding the fan in the engine bay, aimed at my air filter ha ha, thanks again mate top work.....regards keith.

·
4,143 Posts
i never go on the moblie rr's as i am always worried about the household fan they put in front of the car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts