Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyones interested in a dyno day to see how there power output is coming along etc then put your name down here if your interested.
It will be held at AP Motors in Plymouth and you will get 2 back to back dyno runs including a printout of your best run all for £25.
The dyno is a 2WD/4WD dyno so if you want to bring a GTR/Pulsar/Scooby ect it can be dynoed in 4wd.
This has been arranged by a "group of associates" of which myself and Bertie Basset belong so it isnt dominated by skylines (well lets wait and see lol but its normally Nissan's V's Honda's...) so you are welcome to bring whatever car you want.
It's all light hearted,sociable and fun without the competion feel.

http://www.apmotors.co.uk/

We can do a skylineowners.com one in the future if there is call for it but this is a trial tester to see how it goes and peoples enthusiasm towards it as it would need atleast 15 cars to get the cost down to £25 each.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
me too providing i aint working

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
im there! went to the last UJCC one @ ap motors was good!

Cheers
Dazzler

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i may even have my methanol injection fitted then, 116 octain rating here we come :D

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
lol i read that as menthol.... thinking...

"Poor skyline must have a cold......":crazy:

Cheers
Dazzler :grinno:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
well it does have a drink prblem at the moment

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be up for that, I have recently picked up my pretty much standard R33 so it would be good to see what it has before I do anything to it.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
still bringing mine even though it is over fueling off the scale higher up in the rev range, it dropped right off when it was on rsp dyno :( still made 276 bhp at the fly i think :)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still bringing mine even though it is over fueling off the scale higher up in the rev range, it dropped right off when it was on rsp dyno :( still made 276 bhp at the fly i think :)
Well RSP should be mapping my emanage 2 weeks prior mate so my safc will be removed.....

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
300 bhp here we come :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
rub it in then :( must be all those blue lights giving extra bhp

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
mine will have a front mount, turbo elbow, water injection and a oil cooler fitted by then i hope, richard did say i should see over 300, possibly 320 with that lot, the safc and my boost controller fitted.

·
Registered
366 Posts
are we going to have a guestimates list then to see who thinks they're running what??

ill go first.
1. mammoth - 260 ATF

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.