Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as i am picking the car up next weekend, i should meet up with the north wales lads :D i know a couple of you already.. E.g... phill hulse and shotgun bri :p i might acctually know a few more but no idea.

i was thinking.... dyno day at siverstone in queensferry? i took my last mr2 turbo there and they have a 4wheel dyno dynamics there. they charged me about £57 for the 1 dyno run, but if a few of us go there i can get it cheaper.

was thinking. saturday 29th may.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New owner here (see my post in the newbies section)......I'd be up for it, be interesting to see what she's pushing out.

Cheers

Jon

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
This isn't too far from me so would more than likely nip down to watch and check the place out

I've only recently had the car on a dyno so no point goin on the rollers for me

Link to the place : http://www.silverstoneautosport.co.uk/

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a pretty decent place. i was there at the begining of april with an mr2 turbo i bought. very profesional! and i told them that i was going to organise something..

so... shall we start a names list and say.... 4 weeks away... 12th june???

i will need a £15 deposit.. gifted into paypal as soon as possible as a non-refundable deposit. and the rest to be payed on the day.. should be about £40 or less if we can get a load of us... i will get it as cheap as possible for us.

was thinking.... GO karting afterwards aswell????

the price of 1-4 cars is £64.63... we will get discount if there are more than 5...
1. paul_4xxxx
2. jonGTR

·
Brian220
301 Posts
My Skyline is off the road at the moment, engine, turbos, hicas and more stuff so won't be ready. However I'll save the date and come and spectate.

Cheers
Bri

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice 1 mate :D PM me your number and i will text you to remind you aswell.

i had a nice play in the skyline today... watford to home in under 3 hours :p and a doughnut in the four crosses car park.. oh! and took it on the conway to betws road and rown the llanberis pass... experienced massive brake fade coming down that.

thats a full tank already gone today :p haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts