Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ing ebay thinking they can do any ****ing thing they want without giving even the slightest amount of ****in repsect to the paying members. I PAY THEIR ****ING WAGES!!!!!! They cannot be more ****in wrong if they tried - this is the **** of a reason they've given:

We regret to inform you that your account has been suspended for up to 12 months for breach of the following policy:

- Previously suspended user. You hold at least one other eBay account which is currently suspended.

Now, the account theyve just suspended is my business account - one which currently had over 100 items listed which has taken me the best part of a ****ING MONTH to do?!!?!!! The acount they're refering to is 3 years old, and was resolved!!!!

****ING ****S ****S ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And obviously to top it off, you can't just ****ing call them, oh no....coz that would mean every **** theyve ever wronged would be on the phone chewing them out about how big a **** they are and how ****ing useless their ****ing company is. They want you to email them.....but guess what, you cant because you have to sign in.....but you cant sign in COZ THE ****S HAVE ****ING SUSPENDED ME!!!!!!!!!

I ****ING HATE EBAY. Its now my life ambition to take the ****s down, by any means necessary - i will dowse myself in petrol carrying a ****in nuke and run into their headquaters wherever that may be - probably in ****sville somewhere!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
D ,

get a mail written up and got someone else to mail it to the twats for you quoting all trhe refrences and see what happens from then? Asls do tell then that if your account wasnt suspended you'd mail it yourself!

Catch fecking 22 again! doh!

Andy

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Bloody hell. :eek:

I really feel for you with this one dear. I live in fear of this happening. The amount of listings i have had pulled since i have been ebaying has been ridiculous....every slight infringement and someone is pressing a button. Most of these have been slap issues but recently it has got really silly with Netenforcers hunting down brand names on ebay. Ebay treat Vero offences really seriously and permently suspend accounts real quick on the back of them. Yet they make no checks to see if the person reporting really is Vero holder or simply someone in competition wanting you out of the way.

It is really bad when people are making their living out of ebay sales and it has closed down a lot of businesses.

·
Registered
640 Posts
vicky m said:
Ebay treat Vero offences really seriously and permently suspend accounts real quick on the back of them.
What's a Vero offence? :confused:

What sort of things have you done to get your listings pulled Vicky?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
You dont have to do anything to get a listing pulled on ebay. Someone simply has to report your listing saying that you are keyword spamming, offering to sell outside ebay, circumventing fees etc and ebay will pull it + issue warning without ever checking if you have done any of these things or not.

Vero is about intellectual property and primarily brand names;
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/

·
Registered
640 Posts
vicky m said:
You dont have to do anything to get a listing pulled on ebay. Someone simply has to report your listing saying that you are keyword spamming, offering to sell outside ebay, circumventing fees etc and ebay will pull it + issue warning without ever checking if you have done any of these things or not.
Blimey! Thanks for the info - somebody ripped me off recently. I think it's time to screw a few of their listings. :Uzi:

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
Daemon said:
HI5 got me a contact number - someone is gona get a roasting on monday morning.
Give 'em hell :devil:

Companies are beginning to forget that they are customer-driven. It's about time more people started to stand up and make their dissatisfaction known.

There is becoming a huge list of companies I've had to lose the plot on the phone to, just to get a satisfactory outcome. O2 and Scottish Power, you know who you are :)

·
Banned
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If anyone fancies giving Ebay UK a call, this is the number - you won't find it on the site....and apparently, they hate people knowing it, because its for Gold and Platinum Powersellers only! :D

0208 6053000

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
ebay are ****ing ****s, i used to sell shitloads on ebay, had over 20000 +'s, then some other **** decided to target me and constantly had my listings removed, fake bids etc, obviously my competition, ended up with my account being suspended. I gave up after that.

I now have another account, but i just use it to sell crap periodically.

ebay are ****s. I hate them, i really do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts