Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who the **** should even be awake at 5am let alone getting ready for work?? I work afternoons/evenings purely because this time of the morning is gay and I can't function at an inappropriate times of the day. It's light outside but inside is still dark for God sake! It's not natural!! So here I am agreeing to cover for someone because I'm nice like that.

I'm not a morning person.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
phfft! i have to be at work a 5am and cannot be late and never am so im up in the 4 o clock hour mon-fri and have done for the last 10 years...
its not easy! and i still say im not a morning person

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**** that.

I just can't function this early, I can't even digest what people are saying to me, I'm just stood with a blank expression on my face.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
i find hard drugs help.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
I'm up at 04:30 every morning Mon - Fri. You get used to it eventually.

Worst one was when i worked at the airport, i used to get up to go to work and see people walking home from the night clubs :(

·
Big horlicks fan
830 Posts
:funny::funny:my duties are all over the place,no 2 days the same,every week different
ie. monday 5am start
tuesday 4.40am
wednesday 9.32 am
today 14.12
don't have a bodyclock eating at stupid times sleep at stupid times somedays don't know if your coming or going !!

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
phfft! i have to be at work a 5am and cannot be late and never am so im up in the 4 o clock hour mon-fri and have done for the last 10 years...
its not easy! and i still say im not a morning person
You start work at 4am???

What are you a thief???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts