Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right people now that the even crappier than normal weather is going starting next month the meets shall start up again and will be held on the last sunday of each month.
so the first one shall be 28th feb 2010

only thing that needs sorting is a place, which is were you lot come in :D
please suggest some were to use that is centralish that has a good size parking area, and doesn't mind us being there.

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
hey ross put me down for it m8 :D i aint got a skyline :( and i might not even have the 200sx as its for sale but ill still be there.

my brothers pub at lakenham is always available for a meet :D

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
it would be interesting to know how far each way the east side boys area is.
that way we could always pic a spot somewhere in the middle so its fair travelling for all :D

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well its open to all but more sort of cambrige accross to yarmouth and bury st edmunds up really, still a large area. but like i said all of east anglia are welcome to come.

i just want to do a monthly meet in the same place every month rather than keep it moving around.
there will be other meets sorted every so often in different places but just want to sort this one for now

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Well over west side of the area me and mark generally hold it in cambridge which is an hour drive for both of us and a few others which i think is very fair as i would like if our whole area could meet up together as we are all East Anglia!!:grinno:

Whats cambridge travelling time from east side boys/girls??

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
curry night? eewwww count me out lol

as far as cambridge goes its sensibly a couple of hours from here just outside of great yarmouth, even though ive been known to do here to newmarket in 70 mins :crazy:

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
So a little smidgen over to the east and we should be all set!! :wave:

I dont mind travelling a lil bit, thats what i bought the car for!! :booty:

So wolf if you are going to have a set meet at the end of each month, me and mark may either do one for the start of each month (the following week after yours) or maybe second weekend into month or something so there are basically two meets in our area each month so there is more choice for everyone that either works shifts or missed out cause they were busy with wife/girlfriend/kids??

Just need to workout where you are going to set yours!!:apoke:

·
Registered
490 Posts
there is a very nice spot in bury called lorry park also has lots of parking and other people are there on saturdays as well ive been once and will continue going on saturday evenings around 7pm
I might stop by there when i get the car back in the next week or so. Ill send you a PM if i do pop by.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.