Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching through ebay the other day and came across these bumpers http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-SKYLIN...8020431QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72209QQcmdZViewItem

Anybody know what the quality is like ?

I had no plans to mod the car but thought I would place an offer £50 less then the bumper was selling for cos Im a terrible ebay whore and he accepted so now I have a bumper on the way.

Someone please tell me these aren't totally crap like the price suggests!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
JDL is one of our authorised traders, there very good kits.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
From what i have seen so far the standard of finish on that kit has been very good. A mate of mine has just had one of there front bumpers fitted and it looks really good. I have one of there roof tip spoilers but have decided not to fit it as it doesn`t suit the rest of the car with the kit that is on it at the moment, but the finish is very good on it even so.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
I had no plans to mod the car but thought I would place an offer £50 less then the bumper was selling for cos Im a terrible ebay whore and he accepted so now I have a bumper on the way.
see you just cant help your self when you have a skyline:naughty: we all say we're not going to mod it but most crumble within the first month:uhoh:

from the reports on here i would say the quality of the bumper will be fine

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh dont get me wrong I want to mod it to death, but the only reason I bought the car in the first place from japan was to ship over get it road legal and sell for a few quid.

Once i know the in's and outs of importing i want to try and set up a business. Im just thinking of the best way to go about things.

When I sell a few motor's I'll find the perfect Skyline and keep it for myself.
Modding is such a wicked temptress though, its so hard not to spend money on it!

I keep getting told as soon as it arrives and I sit in the drivers seat I wont ever be able to give it up!! he he

·
bla
17,374 Posts
but beware from other ebay sellers.....

You can get almost anything for your skyline from any of our traders, so try them first .. :cheers:

·
Registered
95 Posts
they are good mate...ive got one fitted beefs up the rear end just the job :D

Nice. Have the same on the back of mine too. Excellent piece of kit

Neo. What skirts ya got there?

·
Registered
962 Posts
thought I would place an offer £50 less then the bumper was selling for cos Im a terrible ebay whore and he accepted so now I have a bumper on the way.
Thanks to you I put in an offer £60 less than price and had it accepted - woohoo! Big rear end on the way...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts