Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive paid for a hard intake pipe off this pri.. [email protected]:disappointed: and i aint got it and the fu..ing pri.. aint got back to me, if he was over here i,d fcu...g strangle him:slap: he aint got the decency to either sent the part or reply, if anyone has had dealings wiv him or got a phone number let me know :cheers: im so fcuk.. mad :mad:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
have you got his user name or a link to what you bought

i have just been conned myself from some cnut in the far east:cya:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Can't you post up his details - I lost money to a thieving scum in Auz a couple of years ago if its the same bloke I'll chip in for your air fair you can go and tear him a new a-hole.

A

·
0 Posts
as has been said Keith he seems to take a while with shipping i've had stuff off him before, he's reg'd on GTRoc though send him a pm :)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ANDY W said:
as has been said Keith he seems to take a while with shipping i've had stuff off him before, he's reg'd on GTRoc though send him a pm :)
cheers andy, maybe i need a bit more patience lol, thanks to everyone who helped, ive got his number and i sent him a email early this morning and he got back to me, so :cheers:

off to the gtroc now:screwy:

·
Registered
640 Posts
I take it this is eBay user Roguepi - I'm sure read that he doesn't stock parts, he just orders stuff from suppliers and gets it sent direct to the buyer. I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ive had stuff of him tuk a while to come but did wn it got here it was a bag of s**t but he did refund me within a couple of days

But is a sod for not replying to mails or slow answering them
so hopfully you will get your stuff

Stu

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EX 2.2 stroker said:
Ive had stuff of him tuk a while to come but did wn it got here it was a bag of s**t but he did refund me within a couple of days

But is a sod for not replying to mails or slow answering them
so hopfully you will get your stuff

Stu
cheers stu, after this wait it had better be decent, or ill be on the phone to him and get the fcuker outta bed and have a few words wiv him the piece of shite:slap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts