Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads, need to vent.

I've had my R34 saloon NEO RB20 on eBay for over a month now and have been dropping the price weekly... Finally I got a bid of £3500, i excepted. After a couple of messages from myself to the buyer this afternoon I get the "my misses won't let me buy it" Bs... Where do I stand guys? Put in the description "£200 deposit to be paid" ect, how far can I take it? Once again I've got to pay to get it relisted.

Is £3500/£4000 too expensive? F**k I thought everyone loved theses cars??.

The car is a cat c repaired by myself (not my first by far), so I can understand why it hasn't sold but how far do I drop the price for it to be considered.??

Any advice/constructive criticism welcome...

Dom

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Get onto ebay and get your listing fees and seller refunded. Make sure you open a non paying bidder case within 30 days though

Happened twice with me recently while selling things, one was the woman wouldn't let him buy it (grow a set and do what you want not what your other half demands) and the other excuse i got was "I thought this would fit a Toyota" it bloody well says Nissan in the description you moron!!!!!!

Ebay nearly has more time wasters on it than gumtree these days..... Nearly lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*UPDATE* #iwin

After getting so many wasters I finally lost it, and sent the last one this, (see photos)

I also got the same "my missus" excuse.....

Needless to say... I got the £200, and the moral of the story is ask the missus first!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts